Any child up to the age of 18 who is travelling without an adult is considered an Unaccompanied Minor (UM) or Young Passenger (YP)
The carriage of UMs is subject to availability. A copy of parents or guardians passport or id should be added‚ when possible a "trouwboek of family boek".
The UM must have a valid passport if younger then 12 years or else a valid sedula. The check the required documents per destination.
As parents or guardians‚ you need to be aware that:
- The minor must be accompanied to the Divi Divi Air check-in desk at the
- The accompanying person must remain at the airport until the flight has
- The minor must be met on arrival at the destination airport by the correct
- The minor should be made aware of the procedures.
- The minor is not allowed to check in on-line and should always check-in at the check-in counter.
- When traveling outside of offical school holidays during school hours the relevant paper-work and permissions.
- All required paperwork and payments such as Visitors tax or health insurance should be completed and paid prior to check in.
- Divi Div Air N.V. has the right to refuse the minor from traveling if paperwork or payment are not properly completed.